Asphalt pavement is a very strong and durable material which makes it the best option for most all paved surfaces. If it is properly laid, it need not be replaced for twenty to twenty-five years. Asphalt pavement is also the most popular choice for applications such as driveways, parking lots, roadways, airstrips and more.
Approximately 80% of all asphalt pavement is recycled when it is removed. If you are looking for lasting pavement that can be used over and over again, asphalt pavement is the best choice.
Additional benefits include:
- It costs less to construct and maintain asphalt.
- Asphalt construction projects can be completed more quickly.
- Asphalt pavements are the smoothest pavements.
- Asphalt pavements generate less noise.
- The contrast of the black pavement and white lines make it easier for motorists to understand driving and parking regulations.
- Asphalt pavements last significantly longer than alternative pavements.